Darkness over Oscadius
rare, requires attunement
Use time 1 bonus action
Maximum charges 10
Recharge 1d6+2 each day
Depletion If you expend the last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the item is destroyed.
This bow is sturdy and is light blue in color. It always feels cool to the touch. Acquired off of Alesia the Shadow.
Currently in the possession of Keishara.
In addition to normal shortbow stats, Icy Death has the following magical properties when attuned:
- Counts as magic for the purpose of overcoming resistances.
- When you make an attack with Icy Death, you have a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls.
- As a bonus action you can expend 4 charges to cause it to grow a sheet of ice and become enchanted. This enchantment lasts for 5 rounds.
- While enchanted, arrows you fire from this bow deal an additional 1d6 points of cold damage.
- While enchanted, a critical hit causes a frost like explosion dealing an additional 1d6 damage to everyone except you within 10 feet of the target.
- As a bonus action you can expend 1 charge and choose a creature within 60 feet of you. Their speed is reduced by 10 for 1 minute.